Hima-Sella takes Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and always considers environmental and social factors.
We not only have a Corporate Social Responsibly in terms of financial, environmental and social factors, we also recognise that our employees want to work for a company that cares about its own people and the wider community. Hima-Sella ensures we continue to take this into account with:
Rigorous procedures and audit processes
Considering the environmental implications of working conditions, health and safety, ethical procurement and having developed explicit and detailed codes of conduct, procedures and audit processes designed to effectively manage and monitor a wide range of issues related to these concerns.
Support in the community
We strive to play a constructive role in the local community and additionally supporting National and International charitable organisations, an example is sponsoring up and coming local sporting talent. We also work to offer student placements for those on an engineering pathway or other business element based subjects to give them an insight into the industry and working practices.
Our mission and values
Our values strongly reflect the personality of the team and focus on the following key elements:
- Put the customer FIRST, service, response and quality with a personal touch
- PLAN WELL, continually challenge what we do and how we do it
- Make sure we value and look after our most important assets, OUR EMPLOYEES
- STAY INNOVATIVE, listen to customers and the market
- Continue to INVEST WISELY, in our people, technology and infrastructure
- Take PRIDE and ENJOY everything we do
- Teamwork – Friendly PROFESSIONALISM and RESPECT for others
- Open COMMUNICATION and sharing information within the business
- Peer recognition and respect for HARD WORK and ACHIEVEMENT
Our mission statement is
“To provide the most professional, friendly and quality service to new and existing clients alike”
Embodying our values, our mission statement is as true today as when it was first written, with core business principles being:
- To treat our clients as we would wish to be treated ourselves
- To provide a service based on honestly and integrity
- To operate as if we were an extension of our clients own business and processes
- Our focus has always been to achieve exceptionally high levels of customer support in every sphere of our business. This is reflected by some of the accreditations we currently hold.
Please contact us for further information